Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

QuantumX wrote In response to Klomppen: It appears you've not been here the many years as a lot of have and so it stands to reason you wouldn't be aware of the DD efforts put forth. By a good many dedicated souls, and long before even Ranier joined us here. And please don't get me wrong, I'm not taking anything away from the fantastic work he (Ranier) has done. But if congrats and thanks and so forth are to be passed around like a collection plate at a church picnic. Thanks needs to be given to those whom have been here for years and years and years! There's FJ, Oogee, Seven, Tech, RvH,Eileen, Blacktoad, Rainer, and many many more. Probably most, if not all on this board have contributed in one way or another. I just wanted to make sure our newest members know a bit of Poet DD history. For the books, and for posterity. glta all, and best to us very longs ;)

I'd also like to personally thank our Long incumbant QuantumX & other great members not mentioned on this Long and sometimes painful journey, defending POET to "some men you just can't reach".
This one's for you QuantumX, I raise my glass! Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oik6dXm-0l0

New Message
Please login to post a reply