Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In regard to using the Rolodex term for contacts. I did mean it in the highest of generic terms, in fact, to add a little levity, but still get my point across. Thanks FJ for endorsment for the use of the term. I actually saw it used here by someone else and it made me smile a bit. I guess I could have used a disclaimer and instructions for the usage of the term, and for that matter the rest of my posts: "The posts by Brightech should be read silently to prevent possible physical injury such as Tongue Biting and Jaw Dropping. Use of Mercurochrome for treatment of the possible injuries sustained is not advisable, but do seek medical assistance if necessary." I seek Safe Harbor, and prepare for unprecedented Shock and Awe from POET. Seatbelts, Shoulder Straps, and perhaps a Parachute with Oxygen advisable here. Especially from the Technology and Phycists Group, who can fully appreciate it, not to mention the top echelon Marketing Folks who may need to be restrained. :-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply