Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have that on a small plaque on my refrigerator.

Every time I glance at it, I see my mother, standing a few feet away wagging her index finger at me. Vocalising it several times over. Usually in a case where she is trying to get me to do the right thing. As a young English girl, I was a bit rebellious for the times.

Admiral Horation Nelson and the Battle of Trafalgar, burned into my memory, my father was a history buff who worked a horse and wagon in Covent Garden delivering fruit, vegetables and things like blocks of Ice to customers. Shows you how old I am........lol.

Im on the road this week at our HQ to review year end and quarterlies, and other business.

Godspeed to AC and health wishes as well. Health is the real wealth.

So........we have news out. By the way a thank you for the suggestion of me doing marketing. It would be on one hand, very much fun and excitement to be involved in the marketing, however I expect they will attract top agencies for this purpose...ala Apple, Intel, HP. etc. Its going to be fun.

Back to our current news. Firstly, some consternation as to some vaguarity in the writing of it. I understand the angst. I really have to state though that if you or I had the cure for the common cold in a formula, we would be very careful in our choice of public wordings. Yes ? No ?....additionally being still under NDA's with potential partners, I don't really think they could say much more. Again as some have said, revenue will be the driver here. Money where your mouth is, money talks, show me the money, you get the point, we get the point.

Could I add though, that not only money, but the assistance of a large "name" or three could help us out here ? In my opinion, and judging by hints such as our ad content and frequentcy, and the plan for brand awareness therein. There is a plan afoot to promote side by side or even "co-op" if you will with certain partners(ships). In my business, no one spends a nickle on an ad without good reason and application of due process or plan. Let alone tell the world..."we are coming" and "we will power the world".

The 40nm request has been fulfilled ?/! This brings to mind more questions for discussion. Do we now see this entity ? Do we see the usage for this node request ? Do we find out who the foundry partner is and what the TCAD company has "further" up its sleeve. Are there some hard and fast and impactful names coming ? How will this effect our fund buyers in the US and internationally, once on the NASDAQ ? Methinks that question will be one with a large answer.

By the way if this whole clandestine nature of these releases seems to not phase me, its because I am immersed in that world and its a constant for me. I am further heartened by the fact that it "appears" PTK is using an umbrella formation for corporate business development. Which conceptually will add strength in many ways, and rapport/reputation in many ways, and devolve and share values (monetary and cachet), risks, and history, within the umbrella.

Your hub leaders, along with some posting from members have said and provided some excellent opinion this morning. I love to see bright minds at work, truly a place to treasure, your forum.

So I have to go, apologies for the rushed nature of this writing. I am behind in PM response as well but will get to all of them and get them answered. My take, another brick in the wall, substantial technological development, oooh...I am so excited, very sad to see AC leave, exciting to see who the new blood is though as well, and what of those those pesky rumours.

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply