Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I've read the phrase "get a grip" twice in very recent posts. Strong words... but I suppose sometimes warranted. I'm inclined to lean towards Elileen's context for the phrase, FJ's perspective and Mackwheaton's spirit.

Folks are you forgetting the statement: "One Company is changing the very foundation of electronics..."?? If you believe in a) the integrity and b) the sanity, of the individuals behind that statement the issue becomes, well... a non issue. The last purchase I made, I had to argue with my "wealth advisor" "...Are you absolutely sure?!? I mean it's a venture stock!!!"

It all comes down to that one statement and your belief in the credibility of it's source. Andy Warhol is credited with saying "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for fifteen minutes." The expression is relevant to people like S.I. and Jerome whoever. It doesn't apply to individuals that will effect the current vector of human progress.

IMHO....... of course.

Oh, and GLTA

HaL

New Message
Please login to post a reply