Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think Scary's frustration is really stemming from Poet's SP stagnating over the last little while despite seemingly positive NRs. In reality, while there have definitely been some good developments, there have also been setbacks and roadblocks along the way (as you would expect from any company in this stage of the development life cycle). You say you can't remember the last time we had a negative NR but truth is that we've had some that may be considered fairly lackluster. As I said earlier, the SP has been sitting within the same range for the last little while despite positive NRs and it's bound to take its toll on investors at some point. That being said, I really do believe in the technology and think we have something special here but I understand where Scary is coming from.

New Message
Please login to post a reply