Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This happens to be one of those plays that is not a gradual yearly increase yet. When it pops some will have been investers for 4+ years and someone could get in the day before 'the news' at a possible lower cost then the Longs. Is this fair? Who knows, but I feel management's message is now stating that they do expect revenue shortly as opposed to when they said 'if' they can generate revenue. We all know there are NDA's that are keeping the SP much lower then it could be. Financial reasons are financial reasons but I don't feel they should be directed towards the POET team insinuating that they haven't delivered. Shareholder value is always going to be determined by the ratio of buyers to sellers. I think it's unfair to say management has failed to build shareholder value since they are under contracts to withhold information to the public under specific circumstances. The grass always looks greener on the other side, but the side you choose to water is your decision.

New Message
Please login to post a reply