Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This is my first post on this thread, although I have been invested for a couple of years, and have followed the postings here on and off since then. It occurs to me that this Co. is unusual for a typical venture stock, as the news releases have all been low keyed. Compared to many or most, when milestones are achieved, most companies shout it out in big headlines and exclamatory language. "We are pleased to announce that ..........." etc. But that isn't the PTK style.

I had to read the last news release a couple of times, and carefully, to try to understand if indeed the important 40nm was actually achieved. And in the end, I was left puzzled, perhaps it wasn't up to standards? It made me wonder the reason for the "mild" language. 1. Poor letter writing 2. Trying to keep it low keyed for an unknown reason. 3. The news didn't justify promotion.

On the plus side, I can confidently state that this isn't a pump and dump typical venture stock. There has been no pumping, and no dumping at all. Hopefully things will change soon, which is what the new advertising campaign suggests! And I look forward to a news release that will clearly shout out the next major achievement.

New Message
Please login to post a reply