Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Re: "the move from 2015 to 2H2015 for NRE revenues" does not mean that it can't be announced anytime. It could be a done deal, and they may announce this soon. Of course, they may not as well. At any rate, it will be the announcement of revenue that will trigger an increase in the SP, whether the revenue comes now or a bit later. Not to mention a possible JV, etc. I think the bar has been set higher (40nm), which takes longer, but the end result will be significantly better. Point is, just because the CP added an "2H" to 2015 for revenue, does not necessarily indicate that there will not be a catalyst before then to significantly move the SP higher. Could happen next week, that would be great!

Today I feel that investor fatigue is front and center (enhanced by the late day manipulation after hitting green a few minutes before, not fun to watch!). I won't let this get me down, everything has been pointing to something of significance on the horizon (IMO of course).

Good luck and enjoy your weekend!!

Quan

New Message
Please login to post a reply