Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I wonder.........

If the reason SI gave away control of his baby, PNP so easily was the fact that PTK will make up for it many times over ?

The reason for the fab name secrecy is the fact that its intertwined with a number of deals ? This requires multiple sign offs.

Will the IBM/GF deal interplay here ? and to what extent ?

Why was AM really with billionaire executive chairman Eric Schmidt at the EC ?

The new incoming CEO has his/her own raft of connective contacts, when partnered with AM, I wonder if it will be the best connected executive (or one of) teams in the industry ?

Would low hanging fruit be considered to be part of the billion dollar sensor industry ?

What automaker is a consideration here ?

How long until we hear the names of Gates and/or Buffet ?

What the real delay in revenue really is ? Its an opinion of someone I know that the reason the revenue announcement was pushed back was that there is something much more substantial that has taken its place.

How a potential JV, equity stake, partnership wil be structured ? PTK is definately in the drivers seat here. Is there a rush to get a piece ? get a good place in line ? ....and all despite the public face of Silicon.

Once POET is established, where will all of the billions in Silicon R and D go to ?

NASDAQ credibility is worth how much to the market cap ?

Happy Valentines Day !

New Message
Please login to post a reply