Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I know , TD told me a while bacK because of lack of volume, trades went through canada exchange. At the time I didn't know PTK existed, so a LIMIT order would take forever to fill because of the exchange rates my bids were always lower than PTK. So when the price exceeded my bid I called TD to ascertain why my bid wasn't filled. EVEN THOUGH the current quote was higher than MY Poet bid, it wasnt up to the PTK quote. They told me it was routed to TVX.

So now to get shares filled quickly I will use quotes from Angora to the right, use symbol POETF and the higher PTK quote price but it will fill at the lower Poetf price. Quite a learning curve for US investors to trade Poetf. A lot don't know about PTK and the FOREX difference affecting their bids. This should be corrected with Nasdaq listing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply