Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think the majority of us here need to apologize to the POET management team. Since I have been following POET 3 years ago on this board and back on Stockhouse nary a day goes by that "we" havent criticised management in one way or another. That may have been all out insulting them or subtly questioning them. Yes we have the right to do that but boy am I glad they have not listened to us. This team in place in my opinion deserves every penny and share they have been given, read earned. They are showing themselves to be world class professionals and I am in awe of what they are doing. Much slower than many of us have hoped for but in the end I believe these guys are going to squeeze every last drop of value from this company of that I am becoming more sure every day. So lets continue to have days of excitment and of despair when they occasionaly do as we think they should and occaisonally do as we dont think they should. In the end I am glad it is them in charge and not of us. (no insult intended to some of the great thinkers we have leading this forum as you have helped me keep my head many times through these years.)

I'd say best of luck but I believe we are past the luck stage.

New Message
Please login to post a reply