Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Klomp, I think you are correct in saying the ads are promo in nature - and thats what they should be at this point. The ads, as ET has so eloquently described, are to put us "front of mind" when there are major announcements.

However, I'm sorry but your noting Storedot and comparing them to Poet is way off. I realize you were noting the topic of battery life, and specifically the recent Poet commercial, but you made it sound like they are competing with us in some way. This is not even close to reality.

Comparing Storedot to Poet in any way is so far off base it is hard to describe - but I guess it is like they have come up with a new saddle for the equestrian market so people can ride a little longer, and Poet is helping developing elements of the next space probe. Oh yeah..............almost forgot............. we are.

New Message
Please login to post a reply