Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Sulasailor, I completely agree. I see this board as a forum for long term investors of POET. Not a forum for shorters, pump and dumpers or any other personifications of daytraders that would potentially have a negative impact on the healthy discussions by actual long term investors. This doesn't mean we should behave like Pollyannas, excluding any concepts of concern. We may be believers, but we are not stupid. Over the last little while, I have seen threads with a rather distastful subject line, continue long after the discussion has any meaningful reference to it (if it ever did have in the first place). I appreciate the work that our Hub leaders do in bringing invalid propositions ( propositions not based on rational reasoning or hard empirical evidence) to a rapid conclusion.

Am I wrong in my perception that this board is, in essence, a forum for longs? I don't think so.

GLTA

HaL

New Message
Please login to post a reply