Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I know there are some on this forum who don't like "thank-you" posts. To those folks, I apologize for this post. However, I simply must say thank-you to Tannersfriend for another two links to Ajit Manocha interviews.

Does this guy have the absolute best facial expressions, like... ever?!! Like I said before, I feel like I've been sleeping in class because it seems that I'm just now getting to really know the magic that is Ajit Manocha. The line about never retiring and working "until the last breath in me" was... well... we have to go back to the realm of descriptive metaphor... and the drift may be a little better grasped by those of you with spouses, live-in partners, significant others, etc...

It's like this: the weather report has predicted a clear, beautiful day, so you and your partner have decided to get up to watch the sunrise. You're standing together, drinking the best cup of coffee you ever had, as the sun peeps above the treeline in the distance. Then... without a word being spoken, your partner, very, very gently places their hand on... your gluteus maximus. And you realize... it's going to be a very, very good day.

So thanks Tannersfriend for helping me know Ajit Manocha even better.

GLTA Sincerely

HaL

New Message
Please login to post a reply