Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

What will follow will be a vain attempt by me, to get you to think about things in a "macro" window. Additionally there will be three posts with a multitude of clues and some high lighted areas by me of special and particular interest. Not alone, but apart form this series of writings, is the CIC video and especially the transcript which speaks volumes.

I have stated before marketing is a science and sometimes a complicated one. No different than studying military strategy at Sandhurst for example, many marketing students are taken through campaign after campaign to enlighten them on the myriad strategies and psychologies used. Believe me in this business of marketing the brain, its lobes, and all manner of thought process are sliced, diced, numerically quantified and analysed ad nauseum, untilo arrived at trends and wants and likes and did I say trends ?

Next time your at the grocery store ask your self why you either bought name brand or no name brand, was it cost ?, was it colour or packaging ?, was there even a reason ? In many cases both were manufactured in the same factory. Brand awareness, within the realm of marketing, is a science unto itself for a good reason. You do want people to switch from "Intel Inside" to "Powered by POET", then you need to educate the buyer.

So Eileen , we don't want your drivel we want news !

Exactly my point. I believe its was resident researcher Oogee that found the snippets of law that shows how PTK can get around effective immediate disclosure laws and therefore plan a program of education, awareness, enlightenment et al to the public at large, the investing public and the professions. They can plan a most effective campaign to bring the heat up, in a measured manner before unleashing each stage of news to enable effective ramp up to the NASDAQ grail and far beyond.

Much has been discussed about how the NASDAQ mount will be surveiled and succeeded. I am certainly not here to discuss the positives or neagtives of their methods, nor dispute their methods let alone speculate on how soon its ton be in full bloom. What I am here to do is to show you that there is a most likely quite saavy method to their madness. In the shadows of the boredom, the mastermind operates, lulling into a false sense.

So yes, teaser ads can and do have a limited shelf life, in many cases. Hence the second POET teaser ad. Stating a new factoid, and reinforcing "Powered by POET". This "may" lead to a third ad with greater exposure yet, (possibly a continued series even) but at some time during this campaign, the company must release effective developmental happenings to continue the education, wetting the whistle of the public in general and therefore the investing public as well.

Make no mistake, this is a gargantuan project the management has undertaken. It won't be easy in some respects, and is a dream in others. So the strategic planning has to be spot on with little variance for error. It has to execute on a regular and projected timeline and take the publics mind and twist it from a standard, hardy, consistent, and sturdy situation in "Intel Inside".....to a new, and improved, shiny clean, user friendly and palpable..."Powered by POET".

So we can expect as follows.......the possibility of more teasers, each intermingled with a substantial corporate development, and with intercorporate promotion and exposure as well. No doubt a big "name" announcement would stand us in good stead, and its what many crave. I say, all in good time and all in good order. Theres a possibility or it could be said thats why the teasers are in place is because there is a name recognized announcement coming. Yes this could be. It could also be that the marketing program is following a successful and well worn path and concept of "slow and steady wins the race". I have my own opinions here. Which I will keep to myself at this point.

BOTTOM LINE : At ANY moment, on ANY day, could come an announcement that vaults us into the next echelon. Its just that way. What may seem boring and lacklustre now, could change in a heartbeat. Be aware.

New Message
Please login to post a reply