Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: With all due respect to those who want POET marketed like a soft drink

I feel like there's a lot of people here who don't understand this technology and it makes them nervous, irritated and volatile. They don't want to sell because of the fear of missing out, but they don't understand this tech so they're in constant panic mode.

Please do your research, I'm a 26 year old year restaurant owner, I love technology, and I have a pre-disposition to using Google, I grew up with it, I've googled everything I know. I've spent over 2000 hours reading up on POET and the market it serves. I've learned more about physics, nanotechnology, chemistry and quantum mechanics in the past year that I would of ever imagined. It fascinates me, consumes me and entertains me. Yes POET is a risk, so is driving to work, but I'm ok with that because I've developed enough understanding to make me comfortable with my investment. I can't believe some of you that are freaking out claim to have senior market experience, why are you still invested? Clearly you haven't followed your own rules and now your panicking...

No one is hiding anything here, POET has Milestones to accomplish, they haven't given any indication that news will come before these Milestones, why are you mad? Whining on this board will not help, how's about actually trying to provide DD?

THE PDK ISN'T EVEN OUT YET!!! How can we sign a partner without having a PDK.. come on people.. do your research, be patient.

If you're only in this investment because you're following the general sentiment of this forum and you get mad at this forum because things aren't progressing at the pace YOU dictate, then sell your shares, sell them fast, you'll be much happier.

You're lack of understanding/planning does not constitute an emergency on POET's part... let's make that clear..

I own/operate a successful restaurant, the barriers of entry/red tape/organization involved in operating a restaurant is outstanding, I can only imagine launching a venture in the biggest, most competitive market in the world.

I'll consider you panic valid only after April. T'ill then, sell or relax or even better DO SOME ACTUAL DD!

New Message
Please login to post a reply