Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Hello FJ. You wrote: "There are people who believe the VCSEL is done and that Finisar has decided to place it in their roadmap ahead of any official announcement??? One would have to wonder why they would make an update to their roadmap so close to when there is an expectation of POET VCSEL results." These are all very speculative comments. With all due respect, I am sure there are other people who believe many other possibilities. To me, Finisar announcing a update to its roadmap is not a smoking gun that there is any link to POET. There are technologies advancements industry wide. Could it be a link. Possibly. But I can not suggest, with certainty, that they are working together at this time. Once names are announced, I can raise my glass. Until then, coincidence it is and I won't suggest there is more to it than that. Good day. Derekwpg
New Message
Please login to post a reply