Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

jack, that's an interesting coincidence if she had independently predicted $78B.

... my base calculations have typically been around $75B (in lifetime net, not current value).

... that translates into the $10B NPV range.

imo, a takeout of $30B is extreme (although, we don't know that a bidding war wouldn't have such an effect).

however ... the opposite side may also be true: low-ball offers are a real risk.

if PTK got scooped up for $1.5-2B ($6-8/share) it would be a shame.

recall how Adam endlessly cautioned about the sad 'fate' of Canadian tech, and the unfortunate nature of capital risk in this country.

I hope his enduring message is taken deeply to heart by those at the helm of PTK.

imo $8-12B ($35-50/share) would be 'fair' value.

anything lower than that would be insulting, especially given the progress Geoff and the team make every day.

beware low-ball risk (I see it coming in the $4-7 range), and steel yourself for a fight.

make Adam proud.

you'll be glad you did.

GLAL,

R.

PS

reminder, today is last day of the month, check whether your anti-short high asks are due for a refresh.

New Message
Please login to post a reply