Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Since everyone has an opinion on this I should offer a couple of mine. Firstly, I agree with mack on waste of time and clutter for this otherwise excellent board. We would be better served reading relevent and informative posts. Unfortunately now I am contributing to the clutter.

Secondly, I believe there is no place on a reputable discussion board to state how many shares you are buying. A persons stature or importance should not be proportional to the amount of shares you own. Whether a person owns 1000 or 100,000+ shares doesn't matter. Constructive contribution a dd does! Often posters state their trading numbers both, true or not, for nefarious reasons. Not sure whether I understood the thread originator correctly but he mentioned he had 80k shares then in a latter post said he had 500k position han happy with it. If I were inclined to add more to my position in POET I would simply be happy to say "I was able to buy more today.... yay!"

Enough said.

New Message
Please login to post a reply