Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
If this is verbatim from the news releases it does not say it was delayed 3 months. It simply says it delayed the teams progress. Over the last 3 months. Doesn't say how much just that it did ? I'm in the camp that says something else is coming, and soon !! Regards Crzyhors "Beyond purely technical issues, the UCONN team had to deal with significant issues related to a new piece of equipment installed in late 2014 that was malfunctioning. This delayed the team’s progress in the last 3 months. The issue was resolved in the last week of March 2015 with the root cause identified as an inappropriate installation by a third party. Appropriate repairs to this equipment have been made. The team is confident to complete the three milestones over the course of the next quarter."
New Message
Please login to post a reply