Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Seems like a lot of the information out there now also sends a message to XYZ company (ies), "we're moving ahead, with or without you. You've got some time and we will jump through your hoops for a bit longer, but delay further and you delay at your own peril." Why do I think this? Because if XYZ Company keeps delaying over endless requirements and using these bumps in the road to delay, then it seems like the glitch in equipment didn't or won't hold PTK back too long. Or anything else for that matter. The relationship with BAE continues to serve them well. I like the fact they waste or wasted no time as they work or worked out a solution and that they utilize or utilized their resources to move quickly to solving this problem (it may already be solved for all we know and I think we will know shortly). I am of the mind that we need to trust that they know what they are doing, that they are on track, that they are competent at taking corrective actions to stay on course, that they will or have negotiated favorable arrangements, and most importantly that the technology is sound and for real and manufacturable. Dr. Taylor, "all roads lead to Poet." ALL ROADS! This company's track record speaks well of their abilities. I think we just get better and better and better. GLTA LONGS
New Message
Please login to post a reply