Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have read the many posts since the f/s and MD&A were released and the resultant mass confusion is to say the least.......staggering!!

I remain steadfast in holding my shares however when looking back at the dissemination of information over the last 6 -12 months and the resultant confusion it has caused on the contributors (and shareholders) of this board it leads me to the following conclusion.

The ability of PTK management and their advisors to provide timely, organized and well thought out news is appalling. I'm not convinced that they have an orderly and forward looking strategy to inform shareholders of their progress. In their defense however, this task can be very challenging if things are happening quickly which I'm sure they are. While PC has made monumental strides in cleaning up the balance sheet etc, he is a self proclaimed "capital markets guy" and not a polished CEO. The game is becoming very real and this company needs that day to day leadership at the operations level so PTK, get your new guy in place and clean up your act going forward.

We would all be better off for it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply