Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

BAE - "OK Ajit, we know you've got the stuff. We've seen it, worked with it, and we like it - a lot. So what's with you working with this other foundry?

Ajit - "We appreciate you. You've helped out a great deal, but you and I know - this is bigger than you and I."

BAE - "We get that, but we should reap some exclusivity for, well, at least some military applications. Come on. We've been working together for years."

Ajit - "Like I said, this is bigger than you and I. Exclusivity is out of the question. You were first in the door, but there is line up now. Working with the other foundry is just the way it is. Moving forward on Fab 3.0 with....... or without you."

BAE - "OK. What about your IP?"

Ajit - "LOL"

BAE - "Alright...... look..........., if there is no exclusivity, then you gotta pay for some of the work we're gonna be doing. You're gonna get it back fairly soon anyway. What about right of first refusal on at least some of the stuff we are helping with?"

Ajit - "There is just too much at stake and too many possibilities to guarantee you anything at this point. We have the cash; you are experienced with our tech; so we will pay you for your services. Then, depending on how our new paid collaboration works out, what other offers we get, we'll talk about collaborating further.

BAE - "Ajit, after all this time working together? Fine. If you didn't have the goods................... This mil you're giving us is squat compared to what you're gonna reap"

Ajit - "What can I say?"

New Message
Please login to post a reply