Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I talked about our expectations last week and how they were being set to high on this board. Its more the newbies (new shareholders in the last year or so) that are getting affected by this the most as they aren't conditioned with how things have moved in the last 4-5 yrs and how high expectations are set here regardless. New cutting-edge science and technology like this will take time. I am managing the development of multiple new products as well and understand how slow things can go with leading-edge technology and hiccups.

That said, Peter pumped this up really good at the CIC presentation (remember, good sales guy?) and should be following through with his words. This is a big momentum killer just like last year when they announced the RS, and not a step in the right direction to get us to the NASDAQ. Also I read this weekend that people were surprised how little it dropped on Friday. Are you surprised still? It was just one trading day. I need this stock to continue its path to the NASDAQ as much as anyone else, maybe a tad more, so I hope this is just a small blip and that something real big is on the way because the recent ads and flurry of news releases don't add up without the big knock out punch.

This was a portion of my post from last week:

"Why does announcing that POET is not going on BNN next monday ensue discussion about bidding wars right away?? What about the fact that they just won't be ready in time to do it next week as there is a delay in being able to get out the news for one of hundreds of possible reasons. Why does everyone's expectations have to be set so high every time to a point where anything less than a $100 buyout next week will become disappointing?? Remember what happened last year at exactly this time in April with the EC event build up! When something is out of your control, better to go in cautiously optimistic and be pleasantly surprised then always disappointed each time when things don't happen as expected here. I've learned the hard way here over the last 4 years."

New Message
Please login to post a reply