Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Up, down, what difference at this point does it make?
With apologies to Hillary, what difference at this point does it make what the SP does today, tomorrow or even next week? I've been lurking here for a few months since an aquantence recommended $POETF in November. This is my first post, but I just thought I'd finally register and say, if you guys really are believers in what's going on here, then who cares if the SP falls a bit. It's going to end up where it's going to end up, and either that's on the floor or through the roof. And being the nature of this particular board, I'm a little surprised at the hand wringing going on. I have enjoyed investing extensively in small cap bio-pharma stocks and it's the same thing with those. If you believe in the science then buy and forget it. It will go up and down and all around, but in the end it's either going to take off or not. I'll leave you with an old story of The time when University of Texas QB and team Captain Super Bill Bradley was asked if he wanted heads or tails in the coin toss in the 1968 game against Texas A&M. His reply? "It don't make a sh!t."
New Message
Please login to post a reply