Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

www.agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/635043-100-days/messages/1992297#message

ps: Don't be so hard on youself Junkers87, your memory was bang on.

President
Rating: [?]
Votes: 135 Score: 3.7
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

100 Days

posted on Feb 13, 15 11:26PM (Log in to use the IP Check tool) [?]

First....for those that don't like rah rah pom poms.....click "Next Message"....

Second...I empathize with Mr. Racoon fully and completely....many have been here for a very long time and yes we are still impatiently waiting. From my side, business development is a time consuming activity. I can't imagine being behind the scenes at the PTK offices. More on this below. You can discuss and fill in the blanks, even shoot the messenger if you like.

Definitive Statement: You need to give them 100 days.........

44 Days since January 1st....

46 Days until March 31....

We are in the eye of the first 100 days. Whats happened ? Whats going to happen ?

We hit a major milestone or two, possibly requested by ...."a name" ?....one that stokes the curiosity node, among others.

We received an updated CP. With a shifted priority list. That rendered NRE to a future date....again ?

We await new leadership, new board members, new executives.

We await potential jv's, equity partners, strategic partners, Platinum level involvements.

We await a taped message from the current CEO.

WHY......will this all happen in the period of the first 100 days ?

In our company, our year end is March 31. Up to then, the yearly budgets must be spent to zero and then reassessed and assigned new variance totals and targets for the next fiscal year. Any new hiring requirements, new spending on equipment, new business, etc are all done (or try to be done) in the first quarter so as to allow capital flows through the remaining quarters to be relatively unencumbered, barring any unforeseen disasters in the remainder of the year, of course.

In PTK's case, I would expect a similar situation. With a big difference obviously, the fact that the earnings are not quite there as yet. So we can remove consideration of that factor for the time being. Any new hiring, which is good for stability, credibility and promotional uses, will come first. The entry onto the NASDAQ, will require a Herculean series of news releases to pull them out of the muck of this exchange and onto the world stage. They know its not an option, it has to happen. IT has to happen, or begin to happen in the first 100 days. It has to happen because funds, investors, managers, all will want a piece sooner in their fiscal year than later. It has to begin to happen because taking a position in a public company by a mutual fund, or hedge fund, or another entity will require capital allowances net of yearly cash flow, most companies want this earlier in their year as possible. In fact this point will be expressed to AM and PC by these serious global players/investors etc.The investing and technology worlds will be watching as developmental importance increases.

The required Herculean nature of these coming announcements, tells me someone of large repute such as a Google, or an Apple, a Samsung, and IBM even will or could be involved. An equity stake of 15 to 25%, JV's with a few of the above or one, strategic partnerships with a TCAD/foundry, developmental deals with other foundries. Any or all of these also come with two sides, us and them, they have as much at stake as we do in getting a deal done and getting a piece of the kingdom. They have a stake in seeing this gets to market, gets to the NASDAQ market and gets to the public eye as expediently as possible. The commercial fits into this in a congruent, and meaningful way, as yet unknown or not obvious to us. This too will be revealed in our 100 day period as well.

SO WHY THE DELAY ?

I am the first one to tell you that most bizarre of happenings.....can happen. Do I know why there is a delay for this or that within PTK.... ? No of course not. Do I know and have I seen sh-t happen ? Oh yes......and how ! Paper delays, product delays, people delays, the unavailibility of 1.9 cent self tapping lock screw because the container full of them sank to the bottom of the bloody ocean because some dumb as- forgot to strap it down properly.....or so we were told. Delays happen. The most important factor to be aware of when considering delays and letting them dither at your patience, would be is it that the same cause or the same issue thats causing successive delays ? In PTK's case, the large complexities of any deal(s), of the technology and of the industry would far and away supersede anything we or most companies in the genre would deal with. Nonetheless, complex and many considerations and provisos.

MY PLEDGE

I am so sure of the 100 day theory and its points of opinion. That I would stake my reputation on these developments either occuring or starting towards occurence within our golden first 100 days.

Lets give them the 100 days before we judge the finality. After that, you can crucify me as you see fit.

Apr 17, 2015 08:05AM
Apr 17, 2015 08:55AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply