Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Yea, it is a great opportunity to buy.

I think the reason why Sheldon and Pinetree want to exercise their warrants early because they want to have more voting power to support the management in accepting a deal, a deal could be an exclusive rights on licensing from Apple.

I think Apple will not put their feet without a reason. Ff they get into anything then they want the things to be controlled by themselves. So they may come up with the deal and say we pay PTK $30M to get the POET-Chip to production quickly but once the POET-chip is successfully developed then PTK has to accept the other deal that Apple will have the exclusive rights to use/sell “Powered by POET” chips. Apple will pay $0.5 or $1 or $6 per chip that they use in their iPhones, tablets, etc and the chip they sell to Samsung, HP, LG, etc.

With $30M in hand and the deal will push stock price to reasonable value so that PTK can be easily listed in NASDAQ.

This is a possible scenario it could be Apple or any other big company. Now it seems Apple because of the Tony B is foot is on PTK.

PTK’s fear is that what if the shareholders do not want to accept the exclusive deal. Most of the investors do not like their companies to be controlled by one customer. Danger is what if that one customer cancels the deal by paying penalty or whatever. High risk if the company has with only one customer.

I would vote for Apple deal………

New Message
Please login to post a reply