Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Dear everybody,

When there is uncertainty, as is the position now, the human species commonly reverts to an atavistic state. Fears become primordial and this is reflected in an increase in suspicion, expressions of doubt, anger, frustration. Responses become increasingly tinged with anxiety and my reading of a number of posts over the last few days gives powerful backing to my thesis. The antidote to this creeping, paralysing tension is levity and clear thought. So here goes:

Great day over here, sun is out, temperature 65. Had my shower, light breakfast including smoked salmon and marmalade. Going for a walk shortly along a meandering canal to count the number of narrow boats. Back later to prepare a medical negligence report (Oooh, get to put a knife in a doc). On holiday in Gran Canaria Saturday, Champagne for breakfast there, wonderful. Hope I’ve a long liver.

Oh! By the way, the chips are faster than anything else, very difficult to copy and are on a completely different substrate very few use, don’t overheat, and silence is usually golden. Put a finger in a plug and get positive.

David

David

New Message
Please login to post a reply