Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have a feeling many hugely significant things are going on. But there is one prerequisite before those good dominos can start to fall - we gotta prove the tech works well. We have been told that the ring oscillator and the VSCEL device, when completed successfully, will do that trick. Most here feel that is a "when" and not an "if." I don't agree, but I know no tech.

Based on all the positive noise, and the fact that the share price does not mirror that noise, the difference between success and failure of those two items must be enormous. I would also think there might be degrees of success, but that's a non-tech guess.

I just can't see Blevins or anyone else taking over as CEO without success having been established on those milestones - I think the rest has been packaged and awaiting success to open. I have to think it's why the BNN postponement(s) occured. I have the feeling POET felt they were very close, but they hit a snag, tech wise, I just hope it's a relatively easily fixable snag.

Apparently, the new directors felt comfortable enough with the status to announce, that's good.

But, if it's Blevins for CEO, well, I'm guessing he can still go back to AAPL until he's announced as CEO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply