Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm new to this forum for a couple months now, and had been following POET for over a year. With that said, I just want to say that we should take a moment and thank all the engineers behind the scene who are dedicated to this project. I, myself, am also an engineer (electrical) and know what it's like to develop a product, test it yourself, hand it off to the customers to test and critique it, give it back if there's even a small minor problem. It's a very intensive process especially during the time close to production. We, engineers, wouldn't give a green light to go to production for even the smallest bug in the product, because down the road in the long term, anything can happen and it'll backfire on you and end up costing more. From my experience, I'd experience many delays while working on projects, including small ones. To me, POET is something big, and of course there will be hassles, bugs to fix, and of course delays because this is obviously a big project.

So to all the investors out there, please be patient, because I know that the engineers behind the scene for this technology are dedicated and working their hardest to best serve the customers.

With all the big names thrown out there for this past month like Blevins, SI, Ajit, Apple, etc..I like, and we should all stop for a moment to, again, thank all the engineers for their hard work. They're the backbone for this whole process...and please Be Patient with them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply