Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm with Eileen. Note that neither of us allowed our subject line to be sullied by that filth.

Intelligent longs gain nothing from promoting. Terms like "pom pom squad" are misdirected and anything but apt. Ours is a more complex goal that can nieither be expedited or enhanced by investor 'promotion.'

Shorts, on the other hand, can often have more sinister goals in mind. This isn't to say that logical negative views are motivated by sinister objectives. I'm merely suggesting that, by design, panic button statements like "why I think we are doomed" reek of deliberate, unadulterated manipulation.

The posters name is a perfect subject line. Instead of the spotlight shining on his negative message, the swinging bare bulb dangles like the sword of Damocles over his head.

Speaking of swinging bare bulbs: On another subject, my post-POET retirement future plans involve just such an image. In the words of Robbie Robertson "take a picture of this..." My dark stained oak paneled library, large and cavernous. Me, in the corner, under a swinging bare bulb, writing angry letters to the government. A wry smile occasionaly appears at the corner of my otherwise "get off my lawn" wrinkled old mouth, as I recall the pom pom squad. Grainy memories of happy days, a Vegas dinner and subsequent reunions that never transpire. Yes, yes, yes, this is my fuel, my staying power, my carrot.

New Message
Please login to post a reply