Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Turr: "What more proof would anyone want than that as to where POET is headed?

With all due respect Turr I want a lot more proof and at the top of my list are a) Milestone Acheivement and b) a signed partnership agreement that includes revenue.

This latest NR is consistent with the past few weeks behavior in that it only adds to the confusion of just exactly where is this Company and the Boards reaction is equally consistent. Lets make up stories and scenarios so these new facts can fit in. Lets not question anything this company does?

Two BNN appearances announced and quickly cancelled with no comment or explanation from the Company?

Board justification: Appearances cancelled because huge announcement is pending. It is either buy-out, CEO announcement, partnership agreement or ??. Pick whichever one makes you happy!

A low profile comment slipped into the financials about milestone delays due to faulty machine installation.

Mangement new for months that there were delays in milestone progress.

Board suggests no problem because: a) we have always been late in the past, b) it is only a splutter tool, no big deal.

Pick whichever one makes you happy!

Today it has been suggested that the process include's combining Si with lll-V materials. Where the hell did this come from??? How many posts on this Board have we read about the near term extinction of silicon?

Some on this Board are now suggesting they thought all along this was the way to go.

Well whatever makes you happy!

Today's NR is fairly clear that Dr Deshmukh is "replacing" Stephane Gagnon and Stephane has agreed to stay on during the transition. That means to me that Stephane is in fact leaving POET at some point in the near future.

The Board has already suggested that he really is staying in some other capacity just like our other ghost employee, Lee Shepherd.

Whatever makes you happy?

Today POET announces the hiring of a COO. At first blush it certainly looks like DR Deshmukh is a highly qualified hire. The only question might be is that it would make more sense to announce the CEO first. ( similar to hiring the General Manager first, before the coach)

Well of course, the new CEO has been hired, just not announced but he is making these decisions, building this team and he may be announced tomorrow.

Wow, this one makes you happy?

It appears all the ducks are not in a straight line as suggested by PC in early February but for many here we can make it look like they are if you just look at it from this angle.

I really do think it is the responsibility of POET management to provide some clarity on their current status and near term progressions.

I also really wish we would stop making up stories so we can all feel better.

New Message
Please login to post a reply