Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi Mack

Great response, thanks.

There is no question that the four mentioned appointments provide great encouragement as I quite agree that they would have needed sigificant evidence of probability before signing on.

There are many things that keep me invested and hopeful POET is everything so many here think it is. My knowledge of the actual workings of this technology is quite low so I do put much faith in the technical DD provided by many here.

I am admittedly however very much a pragmatic black and white type of person when it comes to investing so I tend to discount 90% of the posts here as so many have no factual basis. I still want to see evidence that the technology works, it is scaleable in terms of yield and is commercially marketable in volume.

Too many years spent being responsible for an organization's bottom line will do this to you lol.

Best wishes

Paul

New Message
Please login to post a reply