Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

My opinion on why Stephane G. is now been replaced or should I say is just moving over is for the same reason Peter C. stated at the CIC.

This was the answer Peter C. gave when ask why he was Interim CEO. I believe the same myhold try for Stephane G.

Looking for a permanent CEO

37:39Q: Why are you described as interim CEO? What’s the process there?

37:47Q: Are you going to cross it off? [laughing]

37:48Peter Copetti: No! No, I’m not going to cross it off, we’ve publicly disclosed that we’re looking for a full-time CEO, and the reason is that the restructuring is done. I’m a capital markets guy, I want to be able to pass that baton off to whoever we think is the right person. That’s what true success is. Ajit said one great thing when I met him the very first time. He says, “If you can make yourself redundant, you’ve actually done your job.” I’ll never forget that, because I said, he’s right. So, you know, in terms of doing these kinds of things, I can always add value to our new CEO, right? But my job here, for what needs to be done, is done. Now, we want to take this company and move it to the next level. I have vested interest for this to succeed, I have over 4 million shares. Absolutely I want it to succeed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply