Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 28, 2015 12:58PM
Apr 28, 2015 01:16PM

ba> It would appear from the posts of others here that the technical journalists are not interested in the story - probably because it hasn't been "validated" in their minds. Once it is validated, some will no doubt fall over themselves to be the first to write to claim ownership of finding this gem.

Rumours exist that there are already "chosen" mainstream media, waiting for the story to break.

If I had to make a guess, an example -- beyond the scientific journals and trade press like EEtimes or CompoundSemi -- is obviously Hainsworth at BNN.

I'm sure Ajit will let more in to the story (WSJ, NYT, etc.), depending on their position in his rolodex.

Beyond the mainstream press, others (like Kanter) do seem doubtful, but I think are very open minded. They will tell the story once they decide that their personal threshold of genuine interest has become tangible enough to do so. But they will be further back in the line.

Yet others will be shunned (I predict certainly Hruska, for his endemic vitriol).

Media -- that aren't themselves already co-opted by their advertising masters -- have learned hard lessons, and are wary of

things

this.

Sadly, it's not the age of Cronkite and Murrow anymore.

GLAL,

R.

reminder: 2015 POLL

New Message
Please login to post a reply