Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The main reason that PTK/POETF is not run up is the overhang of PNP. They are in default on a debenture and I don't believe they are close to getting themselves onside with the covenants - even with the partial paydown. I have looked at their portfolio as I am sure have many other people, and concluded that they have few liquid alternatives. Those players with reasonable risk tolerance will play against PNP by shorting PTK, while those players who are interested in the PTK story can just hang back and try to accumulate on the weakness that the overhang brings.

This is all unfolding on an exchange on which there are very few institutional players, and the stock price is probably below the threshold allowed for some of the players that can be here. There are no analysts covering the stock and so there is next to no visibility for our company. It would appear from the posts of others here that the technical journalists are not interested in the story - probably because it hasn't been "validated" in their minds. Once it is validated, some will no doubt fall over themselves to be the first to write to claim ownership of finding this gem.

In the meantime five well placed executives with deep technical knowledge have signed up. Are they all delusional? Or maybe, just maybe, we should be patient for another 6 weeks to see what unfolds.

New Message
Please login to post a reply