Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Significant R&D Increase Suggests Apple Is Working On Something Big
This is what actually causes me to temper my expectations of something immediate with POETs share price although I pray I am wrong. If Apple is pulling the strings in one way or another with POET with NDAs and such Apples history of being quite secretive with what they are working on could force POET to be in the shadows until an actual product is unveiled to the market. If POET in the coming weeks comes out with a partnership with Apple it will open the doors to the world on what Apple could possibly be working on. I don't think Apple would like this. Also if you are POET what choice do you have but to comply with Apple knowing the long term payoff will be enormous. I am long POET and boy I hope I am wrong. Are my fears reasonable?
New Message
Please login to post a reply