Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It is true that, like many others i am frustrated sometimes about the lack of infos and repeated delays, specially since i have been with PTK for a long time but un-like some others, i don't have the luxary to wait much longer and today i was force to sell just a few of my shares but it did hurt to see that i was selling below my average at that this share is even below the point it was a year ago. What can i say sometimes you have to do things that you wish you would not have to if the situation was different.

Anyway, i found one way to kind of lower the pain a bit. I just have to look that PNP price at the moment and where it was a year ago. Oucch ... Glad i have ALL my money with PTK and not the other way around.

So l surely hope, i ll be able to hold on until i am back to work in a few month and that i will still have enough shares of POET then to still dream about early retirement.

Good luck to me, specially since i am going to turn 52 tomorrow, May 12, the same day that some infos should start to be available for the AGSM... Maybe the next few weeks will erase all the frustration, accumalated over the last few months. Lets hope...

So i am going to hold on as much as can.

Good week all

New Message
Please login to post a reply