Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I do agree. IMO Just mentionning "RS" in the mgmt circular is enough to cut the little win we might have had in our sails. Unless we get some very good news in the next few days, i think we are in for a long and painfull run down. We are now at mid May and still No sign of revenues and no milestones to show for and no CEO. I sure hope that PC will deliver some good news soon. Would also be nice to see AM to do a public speach under his POET's title. That alone could surely help to support the SP. But until now he has been very silent.

Secondly i am not sure why we should be voting for a new bonus plan for the directors. Following this board for such a long time i was under the impression that most of you taught that this compagny and what it has to offer was simply to good to pass by and that big coorporations would line up at the door just to have the opportunity to place ine of their own on the BOD. Seems all those overly positive specultions that have been throwed around since last Xmas, did not come trueafter all.

I get the big picture and all, but voting on a RS resolution is not what i and most of you were expecting and it is surely not going to be perseive as being very positive by the market. Again i am disaspointed in the way that this mgmt is promoting the compagny and supporting the SP.

Everyone on this forum think that the SP sould realisticly be much higher than it is now so what are we missing? Are we seeing things that the major players in electronic are not seeing? If we are, in fact right then it means that somebody in mgmt is doing a verybad job planning things and promotingthis new tech.

Just needed to share my taughts on what is unfolding right now.

Johny

New Message
Please login to post a reply