Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I personally think that the circular for the AGM is a non event, which is what I anticipated. I did not think there would be something significant such as a vote on a buy-out. If there needs to be a vote for a buy-out, that can easily be arranged at any time, and does not need to coincide with the AGM, in fact if there is a buy-out, there is no need for an AGM.

IMO, I think many may have missed the point of why a RS is even on the table. I do not agree with statements such as it is a plan B if the SP is not high enough to get on the NASDAQ. I think it is all about reducing the number of shares. I think what is coming will be more than enough to get the SP high enough to get on the NASDAQ, and even if the SP is $20, an RS might still happen (during a position of strength) in order to reduce the numbers of shares, which might be required to attract the big investors, which will be absolutely necessary to fully achieve the potential for the SP. I recall one of the attendees at the CIC presentation making a comment something like there sure are a lot of shares. That must have been a red flag for him.

The only thing I do not like about the RS is that it gives the bashers some short term momentum, but that is not sustainable, and not a significant worry. The only thing that matters is industry adoption and deals, and the SP will follow, and will be sustainable. As much as a lack of communication is frustrating for us retail shareholders, it does not matter, and what matters is not jeopardizing any deals. The lack of information is likely not driven by POET management, but ultimately a potential partner.

Clearly to date POET has not been pumping the SP, that would not be a good long term plan. Building a team, making deals, getting the technology adopted is what matters. Say what you want about PC, but do not forget the team he is building, including Ajit, which was a huge win. These people are with POET for a reason, and they know why.

At least by extending the RS with a 1:3 maximum, this might indicate that they will not be doing a 1:5 this month, so that is positive.

Hang tough, don't get shaken, a lot is on the horizon. If the technology succeeds and is adopted, the SP will make everyone very happy. You either have trust in Management and what they are doing, or you don't. I do and that is why I own shares.

Good luck, and see you at the end of the Rainbow (might take some time but should be golden)!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply