Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I had a conversation with Quantum, thought some might appreciate my logic rantings, so I'll share:

"I highly doubt Ajit Manocha signed up to work with PC if he's not legit. If you've never watched all the Youtube videos tagged with Ajit Manocha, I highly recommend it. "Integrity" should be his middle name. If there's one thing I know in life it's people, Ajit is world class. That's were I place my confidence.

Either way man, even if POET wouldn't succeed in landing Apple or Google or any of the mobile vendors for that matter.. POET should be able to land enough business with companies like Broadcom, Avago or BAE to make this a great investment. We have so many potential vertical markets.. you can't tell me they won't be able to exploit one of them.
Ajit Manocha & Dr. Subhash Deshmukh have 39 patents combined.. I think they more than understand this technology, the chalenges and the vision of POET.

They've overcome challenges & delays like these many time before, that you can be sure of.."

You're all welcome to add your own.
May 14, 2015 11:13PM

May 14, 2015 11:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply