Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

No not that POS....but PC's "position of strength".

First and foremost I believe there will be an announcement of significance prior to the much ballyhooed"AGSM" otherwise, some of those up for reelection might not see their next raise come into effect.

I say that only after having read this and other boards and the growing sentiment appears to be of "storm clouds gathering".

It may appear trivial to some here but the overpromising and under delivering is starting to sound more like a political campaign promise rather than the responsible corporate stewardship we have been paying for.

Another point I'd like to suggest...the 90 days of the Nasdaq stipulated minimum $4.00USD *BID*. This will work out to be approximately $4.80-$5.00 CAD....minimum. The application process can take 4-6 weeks or less. What we don't know is if we have already been accepted. We do know we have not begun to initiate nor maintain the minimum $4.-US bid for 90 days therefore, it is inconceivable that POETâ„¢ will be listed on the Nasdaq until at least September/October. With the upcoming summer doldrums fast approaching it is logical to wait until the money comes back from the upcoming summer holidays.

This will give mgmt (or New Management) the time to make the appropriate (and/or patiently awaited for) announcements to propel the sp to the 90 minimum bid.

Don't get me wrong, I don't know what I'm talking about, its just my opinion from the materials researched.

More importantly, nowhere did I suggest that this makes me happy.

We can perhaps take solace in the fact we will likely be trading on the Nasdaq by Q3-Q4 into some serious money. ;)

glta

QX

New Message
Please login to post a reply