Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

No, not the Led Zeppelin song, although that is always great. Really nothing new to talk about these days. Lot of theories based on speculation and dot connecting, some plausible, some way out there (or so it may seem). Nothing to do these days but speculate. I always get somewhat suspicious when a stock like this trades in such a tight range for an extended period. There are some theories about options for the new CEO, or perhaps other new executives. Another thing that crossed my mind is that perhaps they are planning that small financing that they mentioned could happen. They might want to do it at this level prior to releasing any news and increasing the SP, but who knows.

There is only one thing that I am certain about, and this is that POET will speak next week, at minimum at the AGM. For anyone that is attending, and brings back any information to us here, a big thanks in advance, it is muchly appreciated!! It will be interesting to see what is said, and very interesting to monitor the body language of POET management.

I think Peter is a lot smarter than many give him credit for, and I believe he knows what he is doing. He also wants a significantly higher SP, but he also knows it will happen when they are ready to be able to sustain it, not before. This is not a pump and dump as POET had not done any pumping. The stock promotion will happen at some point, when they are ready, and when it will be sustainable.

What keeps me grounded are many things, but of most significance is that Ajit has said this technology will be disruptive, and therefore I believe it will be. Ajit is still with POET, for a reason. I have heard theories about Ajit becoming CEO, IMO, this will not happen and only because he does not want the workload, after all, he is "retired". If he wanted to be CEO, that would have already happened, IMO. We are very fortunate to have him with POET.

Good green day today, all have a great weekend, and good luck next week!!

Quan

New Message
Please login to post a reply