Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

23:23 - Ajit Manocha: Actually, right now we are going from working with some partner companies...

34:07 We only burn $500,000 a month. I would anticipate that even if we, when we do our partnership, if our burn rate goes up a little bit, it’s not going to go up anywhere near the amount that we would have to go to the market for cash right now.

34:40 – Stephane talked about some of the partnerships that are due, some of the milestones that are due at the end of the quarter, the 50 GHz VCSEL, for instance. So that is from a multi-billion dollar company who came to us and said, “If you can do this in POET, we would be really interested in having serious conversations with you.” So we are getting ready to produce that technical milestone at the end of March. I would anticipate that that in itself is a great watershed moment for the company, and then the partnerships that come afterwards will be the start-off, the moment in time where POET really goes from just a concept in the fab to actual commercial companies investing their time and energy and money in our company.

35:26 – And I was saying some gentlemen earlier on that for our first partnership, Ajit and I were looking at these companies and we don’t need them to write a big cheque. What we really want them to do is to invest 30 or 40 engineers of their time. We need them to invest some of their know-how to partner with our engineers in order to take an end-product company and say, “We really want to be here in two years,” and get POET to do it. Because after that basically the world would be on our oyster. All the other markets that POET has will be substantiated with one commercial deal. We anticipate that commercial deal in fiscal 2015.

39:37 – We are also going to be planning a Nasdaq listing in June, and I would never go, with my capital markets experience, I would never go to the Nasdaq unless I had real partnerships in place. I think we are just in the right time and place for POET and we are really excited about it.

45:43Peter Copetti:We’re also doing the 100 ring oscillator with many other companies waiting for those results.

48:16Ajit Manocha: So, who’s lunch will we eat? I don’t know, but people who believe in innovation, who believe in disrupting the industry, they will eat the lunch of the big players today. They are going to be our partners and they will eat maybe Intel’s lunch or Samsung’s lunch. I’m not going to specify. … The early adopters.

https://rainerklute.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/video-transcript-poet-technologies-at-city-investors-circle/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3HEltp3OYY

New Message
Please login to post a reply