Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

no lambasting necessary, but I think you've got the most important part of the story backward:

It will be the announcement of a commercial partnership deal that will enable the nasdaq listing to take place. partners don't care about where the company is listed, all they care about is that the technology, beyond a shadow of doubt, works.

it is the real work, the real tech, the real story horse that will pull the capital market cart.

and just to add an opinion, I never thought Blevins was even in the running for CEO. people on this board post all kinds of things, you can't take everything posted as gospel. you have to filter everything you read with your own judgement. Personally I would rather have the 45 year old CEO with 20 years experience in the operational trenches, than some 60 year old "professional" CEO, who is probably already rich beyond comprehension. if Peter C. is psyched, then I am psyched. end of story.

New Message
Please login to post a reply