Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

My thinking was we needed a tech oriented, and leadership skilled person for our CEO. Someone hungery and enthusiastic, comfortable with the existing Board as well as the technology, but again with an accomplished tech background. We are not selling a physical product to the public. We have a fairly complicated proceedure to use an electronically and optically superior element to replace Silicon in IC's. Not that many people truely understand it and rely on those who do. Our new man, Suresh does. He will need to have courage and gravita (please check spelling on that one), to show the World just how essencial POET is. We are about to disrupt the industry, for the good of the industry and the people of the world. This is the stuff they make movies about and Dr. Venkatesan is at the helm. Our crucial voyage to the marketplace is just starting and is boundless. I can't wait for the Quantum computing part. Actually I can't wait for the Planar Optical, laser/receptor part too. I guess we'll start with the Electonic part, vastly superior to existing technology today. This is going to rock the World. How fun.

New Message
Please login to post a reply