Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am writing from the UK.

In 7 minutes time POET's CEO will begin his talk at the letidays conference. America is asleep and I am left thinking is this the moment when the candle of POET awareness is lit and its light shines forth.

I have not found a direct link to the coference and my thought that we should all share Rainer's costs to attend came too late to transact or did he act alone? I suspect that we will have to rely on journalists present to know the gist of his talk on:

'The techno-economic pressures in semiconductor manufacturing and the case for innovation'

His subject matter leads me to think that the thoughts and rational which led him to move to POET from Global Foundries will be at the heart of his presentation.

His rational for that move is our rational for the belief we have in POET's potential. Why would a VP of the second largest fabricator of IC move to a small pink sheet startup?

Today I feel will be interesting .

As I press submit his speech will have finished.

So exciting!

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply