Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Mr Warrior's appointment remains a bit of a mystery
Very intriguing indeed. I don't think a small company like Alphalight has the means to "take out" a vertical of POET. I do think that a strategic alliance may have been struck. Their opto-electronic product line dovetails beautifully with POET's technology. Their news releases are sparse and has awarded contracts in the low single digits of millions. There is much more than meets the eye for sure, but this speculation makes a lot of sense. I feel that we will see many many of such strategic alliances in the months to come, if in fact that is what we have here. This is the pouring of the footings for a rock solid foundation that, as the dollars trickle in from each stream, they combine to form a raging river. Is Alphalight the first to sign on the dotted line? We will see, but it's looking that way. Grinning now. Derekwpg
New Message
Please login to post a reply