Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi Baba

First, I trust that a great Canada Day was had by all in Canada, a great Country where I spent two happy years attached to R22eR in Quebec 75 -76 including providing security at the Montreal Olympics.

I was so glad not to have read your post before watching my recording of Japan v England Womens semi final Word Cup, I would have missed the sense of drama by knowing the cruel result of serendipity in sport, but that's how the cookie crumbles.

Talking about sense of drama are we about to get a shock and awe experience from hearing the results of the two technical milestones and their effects on the deals implied by those milestones being set by potential partners/customers.

The quite confidence of the management team at the AGM hints at all is well, the addition of proven men to that team and the board points to POET being set up to perform at the highest levels. The mysterious Mr Blevin appointment points at Apple and a military cooperative deal through the addition of Mr Warrior.

The ingredients are in the pressure cooker, the timer is bleeping and someone needs to release the pressure so we can all eat our lunches hopefully swilled down with a glass of Moet Chandon currently on ice.

Mother Poet is ready to feed her children.

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply