Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
The only thing I don't like about this board is that it isn't an environment that fosters an openness to share real investor thoughts and perspectives, including concerns. I have doubts because they still haven't delivered key milestones that were to be delivered in Q1. That's a fact. But I'm LONG because the charts are presenting a risk/reward that is very favorable. I just wish this forum wasn't so he'll bent to discredit any perspective that isn't in line with the vocals minority that runs the board. God I hope they're right, bit I'll follow my own rules to limit my downside as there is risk with any investment. If I'm banned for providing this view I wish you all luck and encourage you to develop your own approach to investing and your own rules as it's your money.
New Message
Please login to post a reply